10 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day Ten

With it being Sunday and my involvement in my local church, this will be another late post.  I do apologize.  However, on with the post!

Another strange thing to be thankful for, I know, but I am thankful for it nonetheless.  I am thankful for Amazon.  Yeah, the online marketplace thing.  You can get all sorts of things at Amazon!  They also offer textbooks at a lower price than at the local bookstores.  However, that does not really help on foreign textbooks.  Amazon also has some pretty amazing hard to find items.  Like Norsk Bananagrams!  Yeah!  I want those so badly.  You have no idea the fun that I could have with those.  Also, it gives me an excuse to practice my Norwegian and Danish since Danish uses the same alphabet.  Their MP3 selection is somewhat better than iTunes and has some of the harder to find songs.  At times their songs have a better price too.  Awesome!

Anyway, since it is fairly late I better get to bed since I must get up in the morning.  Oh life.  Sometimes you get in the way of things I want to do.  I really do not have a day off.  My "day off" is Sunday and on Sunday's I am at the church most of the day.  Church is fun though so I don't mind that in the slightest.

Until next time!

Get some sleep my lovely people so you can stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment