02 November 2013

Thinks I'm Thankful For! Day Two

Hello again!

It is day two on this little challenge thing.  These are not going to be my normal length posts, as evidenced by my last post.  I could make them as long as my normal posts, but then I would just be rambling too much and you all would get bored of that quickly.  Without further ado, on to day two!

I am thankful for my family!  Here is a picture of my mother, Aunt Mary, Grandma Mary, Grandpa George, Uncle John, and Aunt Becky.  It was taken quite a while back.


My family is amazing and wonderful!  They are so supportive of me and each other.  I am the youngest of ten children and I have a plethora of nieces and nephews and for the most part we all get along really well.  Sometimes we get into little tiffs, but deep down we love each other.  Without my family I would probably be a lot worse off.  For those of you who do not know me personally, I have what the Ancient Greeks would have called Melancholic Temperament.  What does that mean?  Well, it means that I am an introvert and that I over analyze things to the point where sometimes I get really overly stressed out and depressed about the world around me.  I like to socialize, as many people that have a Melancholic Temperament do, but I just feel really awkward in a lot of social situations.  So, if I consider you a friend and actually walk up to you to have a conversation consider yourself lucky.  While I do consider myself to have an upbeat personality, I have to work at that.  According to the Myers-Briggs Personality typing I am an INTJ.  My family keeps me balanced and from getting super depressed.  So does going to church, but since my church is sort of like part of my family I will include them as well.

So, to my biological family and my church family, thank you!  I am truly thankful for all of you!

Until next time!

Stay wonderful and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment