13 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day Thirteen

Hello everyone!

I just got back in from church. So, we have another late post.  Oh well, that is life though.  At least it is getting posted today and not tomorrow.

Anyway, today I am thankful for the paper piecing quilting technique.  Why am I thankful for this?  That is a very easy question to answer.  It makes making quilts extremely quick and that means that in this cold weather I can get more quilts made to keep myself warm.  It also gives me a good way to make those really complicated looking quilts without a lot of problems.  It is also fun to make my own patterns.  If you do not know how to do paper piecing and want to learn how to quilt, I recommend you look it up.  It is really easy and fun!

Until next time!

Stay beautiful and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment