08 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day Eight

Good evening everyone!

I am posting this late again tonite.  There really is not a reason for this apart from work has been crazy.  I have running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past few days.  Why?  Well, I have been working on a couple of projects.  I am sort of going through a smidge of writer's block with book two on my series of novels.  So, what do I have been working on another project that was put on hold because of writer's block on it.  Oh, my brain.  It never shuts off.

Today I am thankful for the wonder that is YouTube.  Why is that?  While most people find it to be quite the distraction, I find it quite the opposite a good deal of the time.  I will say that on occasion it can be a distraction.  The channels that distract me the most are listed on the end of this post.  Anyway, my reason for being thankful for YouTube is that a lot of the music that I love is not available for purchase in the States or on Pandora Radio.  So, I am able to get on the artists YouTube pages and listen to the music there.  However, some bands don't have YouTube accounts because they aren't around anymore and I have to rely on YouTubers to get my fix of my favorite music.  My favorite song is one of these exceptions.  For those who are curious as to what that song might be, here you go.



Aknestik has not been together since 2002.  I was really sad about that.  That song gets stuck in my head so easily and I cannot find a way to get any of their albums in the States!  It is so poppy and cute sounding.  Aggg!!!  Why did you have to break up!!!Anyway,  YouTube is a wonderful way to share other useful things besides just music.  I sometimes watch videos of lectures on there and it has been sited in a few of my papers.  Strange as it sounds, I am thankful for YouTube.  If nothing else, it keeps me entertained. 

Until next time everyone!

Stay wonderful and beautiful!

YouTube Channels that Distract Me!
As you can tell from this list, I love Pokémon.  Yeah, I am a huge gamer geek.  I love it though!  That requires another post though at a later date.

jacksfilms
TheJWittz
TheSwedishLad
Nice Peter
NateWantsToBattle
TamashiiHiroka
Mental Floss



No comments:

Post a Comment