01 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day One

Happy November everyone!

Apparently, the thing to do during this month is to post one thing that you are thankful for each day until Thanksgiving or the end of the month.  So, I have decided to do this.  I challenge you all to do the same thing!

The first thing, and thing I am most thankful for, is God.  Yep.  God is number one on my list.  I am so thankful for God and everything that he has done in my life.  I have been through some pretty rough spots in my life and I would not have made it through without him.  Thanks to God I am the person that I am today.  Sure, I still have my days of being incredibly disappointed in the world around me, but on the whole I am a pretty happy person.  God has brought some pretty amazing people into my life and I am truly thankful for that.  I am even more thankful for him sending his son to die on the cross for not just my sins, but for the sins of the world.  Knowing that I have his love has got me through some pretty tough times and I will forever be grateful for that.

There you have it!  Day one of November is checked on my list.  What are you thankful for this day?

Until next time!

Stay wonderful and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment