12 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day Twelve

Good evening everyone!

I have basically given up on getting this posts done before later in the day/ night.  It has been so crazy that it is ridiculous.  Anyway, on with the post!

I am thankful for my professors at the University of Central Oklahoma.  Not that my other professors have been bad.  On the contrary, they have been pretty awesome.  My professors at from the Philosophy and Humanities, History, and English departments are amazing!  I still talk to them and I go visit them whenever I have the chance to do so.  Why am I thankful for them?  Well, numerous reasons really.  The most important one to me is that they genuinely wanted their students to do well and would help them in any way they could.  Also, they were all super nice compared to the professors from the other departments.  I felt completely comfortable going to ask them questions about something that I was having problems with.  Other department professors, not so much.  Some of their classes were unnaturally hard, but I learned more from them than any other professors.  Not just in class either.  I learned a lot from them by just having conversations with them when we were hanging out in our department common area and they were having office hours.  They are amazing!  If any of you enroll at the University of Central Oklahoma I would recommend that you take some classes from them.  You will learn so much from them!  That is why I am thankful for them.  They taught me more than I would have otherwise.

Until next time!

Stay lovely and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment