11 November 2013

Things I'm Thankful For! Day Eleven

Happy Veteran's Day Everyone!

I have a small break in my busyness today to make a post!  Huzzah! 

So, what am I thankful for today?  Well, besides being thankful for our veterans I am also thankful for coffee.  I drink like a Finn.  I really do.  I will not lie.  I drink a lot of coffee.  The funny thing is, it really does not have much of an affect on me.  I drink a cup right before I go to sleep.  I just like the taste of it.  My parents are the same way.  My dad can drink two pots of coffee by himself.  So can my mother.  It just runs in the family I think.  Coffee is calming to me.  I drink it when I am not in a good mood.  Kind of like how a British person will drink a cuppa tea.

That is it.  I am thankful for coffee and the wonderful  calming affect that it has for me.

Until next time!

Stay wonderful and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment